(Updated May 13th 2020)
SITE DISTANCE LEARNING PLANS
|Early Childhood||Herald Elementary||Upper Elementary||Wilson 6th Grade||Middle School||High School|
- In response to the COVID-19 spread, on March 25th, the State of Oklahoma State School Board voted that Oklahoma students will not return to the classroom for the remainder of the current school year, as our state continues to fight the spread of COVID-19. They voted to implement a continuous learning plan that will allow students to complete the school year at home.
- All extracurricular activities and special events will be canceled as well unless determined otherwise at a later date.
- Buildings will be made available for retrieval of needed items only by prior arrangement with building Administrator(s). Please contact them by email to set up these arrangements.
- We will start serving “Grab and Go” free breakfast and lunch meals to any students that are 18 years or younger. These meals will be available at the Collinsville Middle School from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- These meals can only be served to the student, so they will have to be present. A parent is not required to be there.
- We will deliver to the car or to the person as they pull up or come down Center Street from the west.
- If you have any questions please contact either Michell Janah (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emily Garrett (email@example.com)
Mental Health Resources
- Helping Children Cope with Changes Resulting from COVID-19
- Care for Caregivers: Tips for Families and Educators
- Anxiety: Helping Handout for School and Home
- Depression: Helping Handout for Home
- Grief: Helping Handout for School and Home
- Suicidal Thinking and Threats: Helping Handout for Home
- Sleep Problems: Helping Handout for Home
- Resources for Educators and Families